Friday 31 January 2014

headline:indonesian trade minister resign


Headline - Indonesian Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan in the cabinet resigned in order to raise elektabilitasnya as presidential candidate of the Democratic Party . The recognition was announced by Gita when interviewed by AFP in Jakarta , Friday, January 31, 2014 .

" Insha Allah ," said Gita .

Gita asserts , in the next three months he will concentrate on competition that followed the eleven participants .

" I should be underlined that the convention will focus on related interests me improve my electability , " he said .

Gita considers ten rivals in the competition was pretty tough . However, he sure can come out a winner . " I'm pretty confident , " he said .

What are prepared for it ?

" Today I will have dinner with the family . Then I will be more visiting around the area to listen to the aspirations of the people . "

Previously , Gita resigned for reasons to avoid conflicts of interest when kept as a minister while he was competing towards the presidency.

" I resigned from the Ministry of Trade of Indonesia effective 1 February 2014 . How important Democratic convention for the sake of the nation , I think it should devote energy and time the success of this noble effort , " said Gita .

No comments:

Post a Comment